Tuesday, August 7, 2012

New Beginnings

The Benefield family has so many new and exciting things happening that I figured we should start properly documenting these events. This summer Jackson and I had our dream wedding, our dream honeymoon, and began our life together as a married couple. August 5th marked one year as homeowners and we are enjoying our house more every single day. Our home feels a little more full lately as we just picked up a new member of the family, Rosie.



Rosie is an 8 week old Spangold Retriever (Hybrid between a Springer Spaniel and a Golden Retriever) and Jackson and I have fallen completely in love with her. She has already had several visitors in her first week as a Benefield including my brother Carter's Bernese Mountain dog, Carmel. Rosie was terrified of her because she is so much bigger than Rosie. Rosie has also received some sweet gifts and is already spoiled rotten. Jackson's mom sent her all of this!


Rosie has learned to pull toys out of the box on her own and likes to have a couple at a time. Like I said, spoiled.




The pink pig pictured above is one of her favorite from my niece, Hannah. Hannah had a hard time parting with it but Rosie loves the crunch of the bottle inside. Whoever came up with that toy is a genius.



Right now we are working with Rosie on crate training. She is doing really well and picking it up fast. Hopefully, by the time I start classes back she will be loving her crate!

I'm excited about blogging and keeping you all updated on our latest happenings!












No comments:

Post a Comment