Saturday, January 26, 2013

Birthday Boy

Happy birthday to my daddy.
A man who whistles not only while he works, but while he does everything else too.
A man who sat through countless gym meets holding up "ten" signs after every single thing I did, no matter how spastic it was.
A man who can grow the biggest pumpkins I've ever seen.
A man who is more generous than any person I know and cannot help but heap blessings on his children.
A man who loves God fiercely.
A man whom I love with all of my heart.


Easter '86

Standing by my side at "Meet the Lions"


Dip!

Daddy, Rocker, and I say "War Eagle!"

Before we walked down the aisle


Dancing with my Daddy to "Sweet Caroline"


The coolest guy

Gray hair is a crown of glory, it is attained by a righteous life. Proverbs 16:31

No comments:

Post a Comment