Friday, February 15, 2013

Valentine's Day




For our first married Valentine's Day, Jackson and I decided to keep it pretty simple. We said no gifts and planned to enjoy dinner at Hot and Hot Fish Club. Jackson came home with these anyway

He was so proud to find a "blue bouquet" since he knows how much I like blue! Hot and Hot later on was delicious. Chris Hastings even came around to talk to us. I was sure to chat him up about Haleyville native Rob McDaniel whom he works with some. The best part of the meal was the chocolate souffle. I'm not a huge dessert fan or chocolate fan but this is just heavenly. If you ever go, don't miss it!! Somehow we forgot to a picture of us together but I'm sure we have plenty of years for that ahead of us.

Valentine's day is also my brother-in-law Parker's birthday. He is a ripe old age of 20 and one of the sweetest guys I know. Luckily, Jackson and I will get to celebrate with him in Birmingham next weekend!

Looking spiffy for our wedding.
Look at those skills!
Parker and Rosie love each other.

Happy Birthday, Parker! We love you!

Today is Jackson's sister-in-law, Katie's birthday! In the Benefield family, February is a busy month. 


Taking our ring bearer down the aisle



I'm so lucky that Jackson's brother picked you for a wife! Happy Birthday, Katie!

No comments:

Post a Comment