Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Holiday Treats

This holiday season I discovered the Candy Cottage. What is Candy Cottage you might ask? Well, it is plastic, washable, reusable, snap-together gingerbread house. I think it is one of the most brilliant creations because the house part of a gingerbread house is always tricky. To me it made the whole thing not worth it. Too difficult! Plus, the plastic house can be used for all sorts of holidays. I first saw it decorated with Halloween candy as a haunted house! The Candy Cottage is sold at various shops or online here.

http://www.candycottage.us/SnapsnSeconds.html

Today, my trusty helper Hannah and I tried it out. While a lot of the decor wound up in Hannah's mouth, we had fun decorating our house. Here we are working away.


Here is our finished product.


I'm excited to decorate for some holidays in the future!!

No comments:

Post a Comment