Sunday, December 23, 2012

Benefield Christmas

Today Jackson, Rosie, and I celebrated Christmas in our home for the first time as a family. We had the best day! After having breakfast at the house we let Rosie open her stocking. She loved pulling her toys out and playing with her new stuff. We went to church, had lunch, and then finally broke down and swapped gifts. Jackson got me a piece of our crystal and a new awesome camera!! He got some stuff for our ski trip, a belt, and a kayak. Getting the kayak picked out, home, and somewhat hidden was a job in and of itself so I was proud. Then we cooked a celebratory dinner of lambchops, potatoes au gratin, and brussel sprouts. Here are some much better quality pictures than usual to document the day!

Our tree and Christmas card banner...



Sweet Rosie with one of her new toys...


Jackson and Rosie trying out the new kayak!



Rosie taking a swig from the hose...



Our delicious dinner and wine from my new crystal goblet.



Merry Christmas! Hopefully I will learn how to actually use my camera soon so I can have some good blog pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment