Monday, December 17, 2012

Holiday Happenings


It's crazy to think that finals are over and Christmas is here. I couldn't be happier though! This weekend I celebrated by attending a baby shower, a wedding shower, and Christmas at my house in Haleyville with my family. While my family does a trip rather than Christmas presents for adults, this was our first Christmas with babies old enough to know what they were doing opening gifts. I had the best time watching Hannah open all the presents for her and Sally.

Jackson and I got Sally an outfit with pink owls on it and an owl lovey. Hannah opened the lovey and decided she wanted to go night night. She is the sweetest baby. I also made bow hangers from some white frames I found by attaching vertical ribbons. Hannah and Sally each got their own since they both have so much dark hair!


We gave Hannah some play doh and a cleaning cart with a mop, broom, vacuum, etc. Hannah "cleaned up" the whole time we were in Haleyville! I don't think her parents are going to have to worry about her cleaning her room later on.

Scott and Rebecca got some toys for our baby, Rosie as well. We gave them to her when we got home and she played with them until she passed out. She likes to hoard as many toys at once as she can. Here she is laying on top of both of her new toys at once. I think she gets afraid that we might change our mind and take one away.



In other exciting news, my brother-in-law got engaged this past week! Jackson thinks I'm a soothsayer since I called when this would happen about a year and 1/2 ago. We could not be more excited for Brandon and Laura!


No comments:

Post a Comment