Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Fall

Well, it's that time of year again. I have a love-hate relationship with fall. On the one hand, the rainy days have subsided and I long to be outside in the beautiful weather. Plus, football season keeps weekends fun and busy. However, my allergies are not such a big fan of fall. It also seems a constant reminder of the impending dark doom of winter.

One of my favorite things about fall is that it kicks off decorating season! From now until Easter my house will be a constant series of season or holiday related themes. As newly weds, we are stocking up on all of our seasonal decor. Here are some of our fall inspired items at our house now:



My favorite is the new mercury glass pumpkin! Since my house is decorated in mostly blue and white with a French vibe, an orange pumpkin centerpiece seemed a bit out of place. So, when I saw this silvery pumpkin, I had to have it!

No comments:

Post a Comment