Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Welcome, Sally!!

Last night I got a text at close to 2:00 that my brother, Scott, and his wife were on their way to the hospital to deliver sweet Sally. Yesterday was her due date and since we all expected her early our family has been on the edge of their seats and jumping each time a phone makes on a noise. After a restless night for all, Sally finally made her grand debut after 8 this morning (Don't remember what the exact time was!). As an overly excited aunt, I rushed to the hospital to meet the tid bit. Turns out, she's not so tiny. Sally Grace Hughes weighed in at 8lbs 11oz and 20in long.

Meet the newest love of our lives!


She loves her Mimi already!



Sunning under the lamp


I'm pretty sure I have a Leigh Middleton doll at the house in Haleyville that looks just like her. She could not be more perfect! Scott and Rebecca are both excited, exhausted, and overall healthy. More pictures to come! 

No comments:

Post a Comment