Sunday, September 30, 2012

Weekend Update

This weekend was busy as usual. After a night of campaigning at the Vestavia/Hoover football game, Jackson, Rosie, and I jumped in the car and went down to Ozark. It was Rosie's first time to meet her other grandparents and she had a blast! We were anxious to see how she would react to an area that wasn't fenced in, but thankfully she stayed right with us the whole time. Sometimes I'm really happy that she's scared of the unknown. It sure makes our life easier! Unfortunately we forgot to get any cute pictures of her playing with the grands.

Rosie also had her final round of shots on Friday. She took them like a champ and weighed a whopping 25lbs. I can't get over how big she is getting! She loves Dr. Katie at Britt Animal Hospital. Jackson and I are big fans as well. http://www.brittanimalhospital.com/

We celebrated Jackson's mom's birthday over the weekend since we didn't get to see her on the actual day (September 23rd). We got her a lululemon workout outfit since she spends a lot of time at the gym. Of course I had to get myself something to, so I picked up this pullover. I'm obsessed!

Hopefully, it will make me as fast as I feel in it!

No comments:

Post a Comment