Wednesday, September 12, 2012

My Cousin, My Friend

Last night, I said farewell (for now) to one of my best friends in the world, Hailey Lann. I'm so proud of her and her new job in Indiana but selfishly, I will miss her like crazy. Hailey's grandmother and mine are sisters making us what most would call distant cousins. In our life though, we have felt more like sisters. When we were young, we fought like sisters. Now we go to each other for support and advice in bad times and to celebrate in good times.

These are some good times. Hailey accepted a job with Simon Properties in Indianapolis. She will recruit for them starting Monday and will undoubtedly do a fabulous job. So, last night, she came to Birmingham to get together with friends for one final farewell dinner. Good luck, Hailey! I can't wait to come visit you!







No comments:

Post a Comment