Monday, September 3, 2012

Weekend Update

Well, the birthday weekend was a success. Even though the outcome of the game was less than desirable, I had fun hanging out with my family in ATL and running into old friends. Jackson cheered quietly at least and didn't put up too much of a fight since it was my birthday weekend and all.


We had good seats and enjoyed the game despite the terrible concessions service and final score.

The lake trip was great! We grilled out steaks with my parents, had birthday cake and ice cream with our lake neighbors, Wallace and Konnie, and played with Rosie in the lake until she was totally exhausted. She is getting used to her life jacket and I think she looks pretty cute in it! I was thankful she had it on because the first time I got in the water she bailed off the dock after me. After that, she was a bit more skiddish about jumping in but the life jacket popped her right up!




Rosie got the hang of swimming though and really liked it. She also rode the jet ski and boat! It was so much fun to watch her have these new experiences. On our way back today we stopped by Silverock Cove to look at the new mountain pool. It is beautiful! I'm so proud of what my brothers have created.


No comments:

Post a Comment