Saturday, September 1, 2012

27 Celebrations

This Sunday I turn the ripe old age of 27. Last night I celebrated with some of my favorite people: Jackson, my brother Carter, my brother Scott, and my sister-in-law Rebecca. We went to Bottega for dinner and I drank my share of their delicious orange things. While I love to have orange things while out, here is the recipe in case anyone might want to try them at home!

Ingredients:
2 cups ice
1/4 cup vodka
2 TBS orange liqueur
1/4 cup fresh orange juice
Garnish with orange slice

Preparations:
Combine the first four ingredients in a martini shaker. Cover with lid, and shake until thoroughly chilled. Remove lid and strain into a chilled martini glass. Serve immediately. Garnish, if desired.

Watch out they're dangerous!

Today, we are riding to ATL to see the "Tiger Bowl" and hopefully watch Auburn win their first game of the season! War Eagle. I bought some new AG burnt orange jeans just for the occasion. They not only look festive for an auburn game, but will be cute for transitioning into fall.


  • On Sunday, we are heading up to the lake and taking our sweet Rosie girl! We can't wait to watch her play in the water. Here she is in her life jacket ready to go!
Happy Labor Day weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment