Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Wedding Season is All Year

Since our wedding in June, you would think that wedding events would slow down. However, the Benefield clan is still in wedding mode. This past weekend I went to a bachelorette party for my great friend, Tai. We had it in Huntsville at Bridge Street and stayed at the Westin. It was really nice because we could walk everywhere and it gave everyone some freedom to operate on their own time table. I picked up a cake from Olexa's that was as cute as it was delicious.



This coming weekend Jackson and I are heading to Lexington, KY to watch my freshman year roommate get married. I could not be more excited for Casey and Bobby!! Here I am with Casey at Taste of the South in 2009 when we both lived in DC. I can't even imagine what a beautiful bride she'll make!


No comments:

Post a Comment