Friday, March 15, 2013

Happy Birthday, Mom!

To most the Ides of March is a day that symbolizes the betrayal of when Caesar was assassinated. However, to me it has always been the birthday of the greatest woman I know. I'm so lucky to have that woman as my mother. 
Through the years my mom has been my rock, my advisor, and my constant companion. We've been all around the world together and I learn from her at every turn. She is the best example of the wife, mother, and woman I hope to be one day. 
I love you so very much, Mama. Happy Birthday!


Little Deborah Jones

Holding me as a baby

Finally made it to the top of Diamond head in Hawaii

After Leo's Loveliest

One of my favorite pictures of us at my parent's house


In Paris in front of the Eiffel Tower

Taking a break from touring Bruges, Belgium

All dressed up for a wedding in ATL

Park City, Utah

Getting ready for my wedding

Typical


I love you, Mom and I'm so thankful to have you as my mother. I hear more and more how much I'm like you and I can't help but be grateful. I hope you have the best birthday! I can't wait to celebrate with you this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment