Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Weekend Update

This past weekend Jackson, Rosie, and I were all on the Road. Jackson went back to Ozark for the annual boyscout skeet shoot. His team (Brandon, him, Parker, and Adam) are pictured below.

Although their team didn't place, Parker won a gun in the random number selection shoot-off where they pick a number and if you shot that many you participate in a shoot-off to win a gun. Jackson was happy though because he won against all of his brothers and his dad!

Rosie and I went with my family to a cold (but warmer than Bham or Haleyville) Ft Walton. Rosie rode for the first time using her doggy seat belt like this. I was worried because she usually rides in a travel crate but she has long since outgrown hers. I'm sold! It was so nice for her to not feel caged but also not be able to be in my lap.

On Friday I rode down with my parents to Rosemary beach. Rosie enjoyed exploring!


She is annoyed with me taking her picture all the time and always tries to look away now. Here is great action shot of her giving me the cold shoulder complete with hair whipping and slobber.


Then we went by my parents lot in Seacrest. I am so excited for them to have a house down there sometime soon!


Rosie loves 30a because she gets beach time without me being afraid of fines. It was a little cloudy Friday but she had a great time digging, chasing seagulls, and avoiding eye contact with the camera!




Saturday was a bit sunnier so Scott and my parents took Hannah to play in the sand for a bit. She loved it! 


Scott built perfect sandcastles and Hannah would smash them and then say "Again!"


 Hannah and Pappy


Filling up the bucket


Man on top


How many toys will fit on here?


Rosie finally smiled for the camera!! 

I'm thinking they should ask me to take pics for postcards. Who wouldn't want to go here?


Check back soon for a Rascal Day post. Rosie's first day of law school!!

No comments:

Post a Comment