Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Weekend Update

This past weekend was busy, busy. On Friday I went to Nashville to celebrate the last few days of a single Ashley Bott. We had the best time! That night we went to dinner at Flyte.

But not before Ashley gave us a sneak preview of her 80s bachelorette outfit for the next night since I wouldn't get to see it! Unfortunately, you can't see the crazy lights on the hat in the pic!

I've never seen a bachelorette look more beautiful in her garb!


After dinner, we had a lingerie party in the room complete with a beautiful cake.

Ashley's loot

I'm a bride!!

Her sister, Kristin, rocking her MOH duties

For every question Ashley didn't match with Justin, she had to put in a piece of gum...

And she might have missed a few...

Yum

Saturday after brunch outside Dave and Busters

Unfortunately, after that I had to hightail it back to Birmingham for my very last Barrister's Ball. I was terrible and didn't take any pictures somehow but I swiped these from some other people!



After two late nights, Jackson and I spent Sunday relaxing. We took Rosie to Jemison to swim.


Clearly, she loves it! You cannot keep her out of the water. I cannot wait to take her back up to the lake!

Wet Pup






























No comments:

Post a Comment