Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Cumberland Reflections

Well, it has been almost a month since my last post. I guess finals will do that to you. But now I only have one left standing between me and graduation. It's sort of crazy to reflect back over these past 3 years. Although it's gone by super fast, it has been a super eventful time in my life. Not only have I worked for my J.D., I got engaged, became an aunt, got married, became an aunt again, bought our first house, adopted our first child/dog, experienced great losses and even greater accomplishments. I know I will remember and love the friends I've made at Cumberland forever. Only they can truly understand what these past 3 years have been like (although Jackson probably has a pretty good idea). 

Here are some pics of the less stressful times. 


Bachelorette in ATL with Casey

Wedding day with Ali

Celebrating Bryn's birthday

I'm married!

So happy y'all came to my wedding!

Casey and me

Cole at our very first Rascal day

Barrister's Ball 2L year

Sarah and me

Cole and Rosie...BFFs

Jumping at AirWalk for Robert's Birthday

Going into law school you expect everybody to be out for blood and lurking around corners to steal your books so they do better than you. At some schools, that may be true. I feel truly blessed to be in a great class of friends at Cumberland. Friends who will not only share outlines, help explain things you don't understand, and celebrate with you when you do well, but friend who will bring you a bottle of maker's mark when you get a new house, drive 4 hours to go to your wedding, and calm you down when wedding planning and school at the same time makes you snap. While part of me is so excited to be done and say goodbye to exams, a part of me will really miss being in law school.

No comments:

Post a Comment