Saturday, May 18, 2013

Law School Graduation

Well, it's official. My years at Cumberland School of Law have officially come to a close. It's pretty hard to believe. Last night was my graduation. Since I didn't walk in my college graduation, I was a little nervous. It's been quite some time since the high school one! It didn't help that the graduation was in some building that 90% of the law students have never heard of, much less ventured into. However, we made it to the building and the ceremony couldn't have been nicer. I feel truly blessed to be a graduate from Cumberland School of Law.
Disclaimer: The weather bombed at some point so the pictures get progressively worse. Ehh. What can you do?

Rosie telling me she's proud of her Mama (or me putting her in a choke hold to try and get a pic with a dog that doesn't stop moving)

Casey and me

Graduating!

We earned JD and "law degree by association" tonight. I can't figure out why Jackson didn't walk.

Supportive family coming to see me walk

Caroline Benefield, JD

Parents

Pretty Olexa's cake. The best.

Lynlee, Me, Rebecca

Husband!

With my matching brothers

My Aunt Connie and Uncle Jack came to celebrate!

Benefield (or soon to be Benefield) women

With the Benefield boys

Cheers!

With Donna and Keith

Celebrate!

I still haven't processed that law school is over. Now I just have to get ready for the bar!

No comments:

Post a Comment