Saturday, May 11, 2013

Hannah is Two

Today my sweet niece, Hannah, turns 2. It's the craziest thing in my mind because she was just born yesterday, but I can't remember what life was like before she got here. I'm so lucky to be this sweet girl's Aunt. There are so many times in the past two years that will stick with me forever. 
The first time I held you.
The first time I saw your daddy hold you.
When you came "trick or treating" for baby food at our house. You were the cutest chicken.
The first time you called me "Cah." It was so great to realize you knew who I was. 
And now you call me "Aunt Carewine" and say that it's my full name.
The day you walked down the aisle as our flower girl. You were barely one but did such a good job. 
The day you wore the Big Sister outfit to tell us about Sally coming.

Hannah, you have meant so much to our family and brought us such happiness. I love you like a mother and a sister at the same time. Happy Birthday, sweet Hannah! 

Holding Hannah the day she was born

She had the prettiest full face and round head. 

Rebecca holding her first born baby girl

She sucked her fingers like Scott right away. Then she switched to "tats" (pacifiers) and never looked back.

Jackson holding Hannah

Wedding day kisses


Cutest flower girl

Pretty, pretty!

She did such a good job! Hannah waved to everyone down the aisle.

Mammy and Pappy 

Now playing like a big girl

Easter

The beach in the cold. She loves outside more than any kid I know.

With Jackson and Rosie on Rascal Day

Messy mouth

Celebrating Mimi's Birthday/Sally's Baptism

Hannah, we can't wait to celebrate with you today! Jackson, Rosie, and I love you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment